THE LAWS BELIEVE IT OR NOT
There are certain immutable Laws in our universe that are never changing, cannot be broken, cannot be amended, yet ... we can find ways they can be transgressed. Here lies the problem. In short, these handful of Laws are Ablsolute. Never changing, always were and always will be. Here are the basic Seven Laws/Principles as defined so very long ago by Hermes/Thoth/Enoch (same person):
- Mentalism: This Principle embodies the truth that the entire Universe is an infinite living Mind, Universal Mind, and Consciousness, of which everything and everyone is an integral aspect.
- Correspondence: Everything in the entire Universe, without exception is subject to Divine order, otherwise, there would be chaos, and the Universe would collapse in an instant.
- Vibration: The basis of the Principle of Vibration is that everything in the Universe is constantly in motion. Nothing ever rests for a single moment.
- Polarity: The Principle of Polarity affirms the fact that everything in the Universe is dual, i.e. having two poles. This Principle also provides for the fact that there are no absolutes in nature. For example, when people refer to "hot" or "cold", these are not absolutes. They are rather degrees of hotness and degrees of coldness relative to, or in comparison with each other. There are therefore no extremes, but rather only degrees of the same thing. North and South, East and West are merely degrees of direction.
- Rhythm: The Principle of Rhythm encompasses the truth that there is always action and reaction along the same axis of polarity. Everything has highs and lows. The entire Universe operates in these cycles of rhythm, also known as "cycles".
- Cause And Effect: The Principle of Cause and Effect, also known as "Causation", Some would say this is the most important and exalted Principle. The Principle of Cause and Effect is based upon the truth that nothing in the entire Universe ever happens by chance. Everything, including every thought and every action, results in an "effect", always being associated with a preceding and directly corresponding "cause". There can never be any exceptions to this Principle.
- Gender: The Principle of Gender embodies the truth that everything in the Universe has both masculine and feminine Principles. This Principle not only applies to humans, animals or other life where it manifests in the physical world, but to everything in creation, animate or inanimate.
When we talk about People of Power, World Leaders, Financial Comptrollers, etc. you must have a knowledge that they understand these Laws ... and most regular and common people DO NOT. This is one of the very reason why they run the world. The KNOW the laws, they apply them, and they always work ... whether you want to believe it or not. The Laws don't care how you use them, they just are. There are people that use them for good, and there are people who use them for un-good. This is just fact.
When you learn and put into practice these Universal Laws for the sake of the goodness of all living things, there are benefits beyond your imagination. We can literally change the ways of the world by applying these Laws. We can create benefits rather consequences for all of humanity, for our animal and plant life, and for all the Earth.
These Laws are in effect, are immutable, and cannot be changed. We must work within the confines of these Principles in all that we do. From our thoughts, ideas, actions, and our attitudes. Everyone wants to enjoy the benefits of "freedom" but what we really mean is "liberty." You see, total freedom to do anything we want would bring about anarchy. But to be free to do anything we want within certain guidelines and parameters, brings about Liberty. It is liberty and justice for all that was established by our Founding fathers. We have to have rules and laws, and work within those boundaries for the benefit of all.
Once we have a true understanding of these Principles, our lives and the lives of other wills improve greatly. Ancient scripture reminds us "as a man believes, it is dome unto him." This is cause and effect. Action and reaction. As we think, we become. Everything begins in thought, and when you understand the Universal Laws, you can change the way you think. And when you change the way you think, you can change your life.
Just a thought ...
~Justin Taylor, ORDM., OCP., DM.