Raspberry Ketones give your body a greater amount of bio-available ketone bodies. Ketone bodies, or ketones for short, are the metabolic end products of our body's fatty acid metabolism. The liver breaks down fatty acids in our body as a way to provide us with energy when blood-glucose levels are low. Ketones are the by-products of this process. They become available to the body as an alternative energy source. Ketones are naturally occurring in our body, going all the way back to birth, but our ketone levels often deplete as we age.
The elevated level of ketone bodies created by raspberry ketones is known as a state of ketosis. It means your body is basically fueled on ketones rather than glucose. In other words, your body is forced to burn fat rather than carbohydrates. This process is also known as trans-acid oxidation.
This means that ketones are not only an alternative source of energy and fuel whenever blood-glucose concentrations are inadequate, but ketones can also increase the body's ability to use fats for fuel whenever a large amount of ketones are present in the body and bloodstream.
Additionally, raspberry ketones have been deemed safe for human consumption by the FDA since 1965.
Research has shown that Raspberry Ketones:
* Can increase lipolysis (the breakdown of fat), primarily by making the cells more sensitive to the effects of the fat burning hormone Norepinephrine
* Can increase the production of Adiponectin, a hormone involved in the breakdown of fat cells for energy.
Norepinephrine is a naturally occurring hormone that, among other things, triggers the release of glucose from fat cells.
* Increased levels of Norepinephrine promote feelings of satiation and thus reduce the appetite.
* Obesity treatment with Norepinephrine results not only in significant weight loss, but also in reduction of abdominal fat and in the improvement of health risks associated with reduced metabolic syndrome.
* Research shows that Raspberry Ketonesincrease the effectiveness of Norepinephrine in promoting weight loss.
Adiponectin is a hormone that is released by fat cells which plays a role in regulating metabolism and blood sugar levels.
* Higher levels of Adiponectin are associated with fewer fat stores.
* Thin people have much higher levels of Adiponectin than people who are overweight.
* Studies have shown that people with low Adiponectin levels are at a higher risk of obesity, type 2 diabetes, fatty liver and even heart disease.
* Scientists have observed that Raspberry Ketonescreate an increased rate of secretion of Adiponectin
* Raising Adioponectinlevels with Raspberry Ketones can help you lose weight and lower the risk of many diseases.
Raspberry Ketones can also help you to maintain and improve liver function:
* Liver function and weight are inextricably linked.
* Improved liver function increases your metabolic rate, preventing you from storing excess fat and from gaining additional weight.
Consuming Raspberry Ketones in conjunction with a healthy diet can help your body burn fat for fuel, help to take the burden off your liver, help you achieve your weight loss goals quickly and help you improve your overall, long-term health.
Raspberry Ketones have been called "miracle fat-burners" for good reason!
Here's what people are saying: